At Memory Experts International, we deliver superior-performance, quality-driven, internationally competitive hard drive sub-system solutions to meet your individual data storage and security specifications.
Optimized for made-to-measure production, our manufacturing processes and state-of-the-art facilities enable us to match the requirements of your embedded systems according to individualized workload, performance, temperature and capacity needs.Need more info
We designed a new line of surge protection products to better defend your equipments’ valuable electronic components against power disturbances that can damage and destroy them.
Memory Experts consistently exceeds customer expectations. We take a holistic approach to identifying your unique needs, often engineering from the ground up to deliver a made-to-measure, quality-driven product.
- Brackets and Enclosures
- Interface Solutions and Bridges between PATA, SATA, SCSI, USB and Custom Interfaces
- HDD Power Supply Subsystems
- Standard and Proprietary Cabling and Interconnection
- SLC NAND-based for Mission Critical Applications and MLC NAND-based for Commercial Applications
- Enclosed or Bare PCB Designs Including Standard and Custom Form Factors
- PATA, SATA, Mini PCIe, mSATA, USB and Custom Interfaces
- Custom-Embedded SSD Solutions
Led by a highly respected and experienced manufacturing specialist, Memory Experts has spend the last 20 years relentlessly improving our factory and continue to do so.
Our manufacturing processes are now optimised for made-to-measure production and focus on efficiency, quality consistency and lowering costs.
A state-of-the-art manufacturing facility in the U.S. enables us to deliver high-performance, ISO-certified, quality-driven specialized electronic components at internationally competitive prices.
- Flexible RF Cable Assembly
- ROHS-Compliant and Leaded Component/Soldering Capability
- State-of-the-Art Molding and Wire-Processing Equipment
- Pad Printing Capability
- Artwork Design
- PCBA to 0206
- Excellent Document Control Systems
Customers expect high quality and excellent value.
With 99.899% first time pass your products are backed by integrity and operational reliability. Our solutions inspire trust.
At Memory Experts International, maintaining these standards remains our number one priority..
- Implement Design for Manufacturability in all Product-Development Efforts
- Perform Failure Mode and Effects Analysis on New Designs
- Predictable Product Development (achieving consistent 90% + Time-to-Market)
- FCC & CE Certified Product Designs
- RoHS Compliance
- ISO 9001:2008 Certified
- IPC620 Certified Trainers on Staff
- Certified JSTD –001 Hand Soldering
100% of all designs are tested with advance equipment
- Memory testers for module characterization
- Precision measurement microscopes
- Time domain reflectometers
- Logic analyzer / Bus analyzer
- Digital storage oscilloscopes
- PCB rapid prototyping systems
- Micro-controller-based designed using high-tech algorithm
- Patents pending hard drive duplication techniques
- Functional and timing simulations
- Test bench development for system verification
- In-house rapid prototyping capability