We are excited to inform you that as part of our broader corporate branding effort, and following a strategic business reorganization, we have established a new Business Unit:
MX Electronics Manufacturing Inc. (MX-EMI).
This change follows the recent acquisitions of Inter Electronics Inc. and Electronic Manufacturing Technology Inc. These new acquisitions are now integrated with ISI Interconnect Solutions Inc, into MX Electronics Manufacturing Inc. (MX-EMI).
This will better position the combined businesses within our company’s history as a :
Market Leader in Turnkey Solutions for the Electronics Industry.
We will continue to provide the same level of service and dedication that you have come to expect from us over the years. Moreover, you will now be able to benefit from new additions to our line of products and services.
MX-EMI is a full-service electronic contract manufacturer and custom design company, providing OEM customers with the highest quality technology products and services for over 20 years.
We have been able to retain long term relationships with major OEMs such as Rockwell Collins, Emerson Network Power, Hewlett Packard, Siemens and National Instruments, but we are equally adept at supporting smaller and mid-sized companies.
Our expertise includes:
- 20 years of success in Electronic Manufacturing Services and quickly delivering products
- Strong commitment to quality
- Prompt and attentive customer response
- Access to the latest technologies and equipment
Need more info
Inspired by the Toyota’s Lean Six Sigma Manufacturing System, we continuously strive for innovation to improve our custom manufacturing process.
At MX-EMI we like to exceed expectations. We take a holistic approach to identifying your unique needs, often engineering from the ground up to deliver a made-to-measure, quality-driven product.
- Program Management
- Materials & supply chain management
- Quick-turn manufacturing
- Prototyping & NPI services
- Engineering support
- Design and manufacturing of a wide range of cables, connectors and interconnect products
- Expertise in over-molding, RF cables, and custom design
- Ruggedized designs for harsh environments
- All configurations and lengths
- Any industry sector
- Fully tested
High density flat ribbon cables
- Advanced Insulation Material (FEP, TPE, etc.)
- Round to Flat Cables
Discrete wire harness
- High Labor Content (Layout / Build / Test)
- Shielded Options for EMI / RFI Protection
- Electro-Mechanical Assembly
Highly engineered, post molded cables
- High Speed / High Density / High Reliability
- Withstand harsh environments (natural / human)
- Application specific geometries (low profile, odd angle, multi breakout)
- Embedded electronics (external system feature expansion
Molded electronic modules
- Application Specific
- Air Bobbins and Coils
- Ferro Resonant
- Chassis Mount
- PCB Mount
Fully assembled chasses and systems
- Full Integration of Cable Assemblies and Printed Circuit Board Assemblies
MX Electronics Manufacturing Inc’s (MX-EMI) state-of-the-art production facilities in the U.S. and Mexico are geared for both volume and quick-turn production runs.
From prototyping to mass production, we can handle your every need.
Our production lines are equipped with the most advanced:
- Automated surface mount equipment and test equipment.
- Automated over-molding
- Automated measuring, terminating, and crimping machinery for cable assemblies
Highly efficient and consistent manufacturing processes ensured through:
- Lean Manufacturing principles
- Documented maintenance and calibration programs
- Closed-loop corrective action procedures
- Extensive employee training programs
The combination of our advanced manufacturing capabilities and our quality workmanship gives our customers the highest quality products, all with industry-leading on-time deliveries, at the lowest total cost.
Our Manufacturing Facilities:
- 40,000 SQF in Santa Ana, CA, USA
- 15,000 SQF in San Diego, CA, USA
- 20,000 SQF in Tecate, BC, Mexico
Customers expect high quality and excellent value.
With 99.899% first time pass/yield your products are backed by integrity and operational reliability. Our solutions inspire trust.
Maintaining these standards remains a number one priority at MX-EMI.
MX-EMI builds its own test fixtures, and uses state-of-the-art test equipment in its QC process. Few companies have the level of engineering expertise that MX-EMI has in the custom design, EMS, and interconnect industry.
Every assembly is 100% electrically tested and guaranteed –
we do not sample test.
All MX-EMI products meet UL, CSA, and FCC qualification standards.
MX-EMI is an ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001 certified company and has also the following certifications:
- IPC620 certified trainers on staff
- Certified JSTD –001 hand soldering