Your Ideas. Made-to-Measure. Brought to Life.
From initial design concept to manufacturing and distribution of turnkey solutions, our specialist knowledge of the made-to-measure industry and state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities enable us to manage complex projects. These include large FPGAs and ASIC design, and the delivery of proprietary, multi-industry manufactured-to-measure electronic components.
With more than 20 years’ experience in the electronics industry, Memory Experts International has the expertise to deliver manufactured-to-measure solutions that meet your specific requirements.
Our business solutions increase your product-market share, underlining our ongoing commitment to excellence.
Inspired by the Toyota’s Lean Six Sigma Manufacturing System, we continuously strive for innovation to improve our made-to-measure manufacturing process.
At Memory Experts we like to exceed expectations. We take a holistic approach to identifying your unique needs, often engineering from the ground up to deliver a made-to-measure, quality-driven product.
- Product specifications development
- System architecture design
- Analog, Digital and RF design
- High Speed Serial and Parallel Interfaces
- Embedded Microcontrollers, DSPs and Programmable Logic design
- Mixed-signal designs
- Standard, Hierarchical and Constraint-Driven Schematic Entry
- Multilayer and HS PCB layout
- Fine pitch BGAs, buried and blind vias, Flex PCBs
- Pre-layout and post-layout SI (Signal Integrity) Analysis
- Manual and Automated PCB layout
- DFM and DFT
- Manufacturing documentation
- PCB manufacturing
- Prototyping and testing
- National and foreign industry regulatory Approvals and Certifications
- Reverse engineering
- 3D Modeling
- Material and Manufacturing Technology Selection
- Concept Mechanical Design
- Tolerance Analysis
- 3D Design and Modeling
- Detail Mechanical Design and Drawings
- FMEA (Failure Modes and Effects Analysis)
- DFMA (Design for Manufacturing and Assembly)
- Reverse Engineering
- Structural FEA (Finite Element Analysis)
- Thermal FEA
- Modal and Dynamic FEA
- Embedded Assembly / C / C++ Design and Development
- Visual C++ / MFC / JAVA / UML Design and Development
- RISC, MIPS and CISC platforms: ARM7/9/11/Cortex
- Real-Time Embedded Multi
- Nucleus, eCos, Micrium, Cu
- Linux, Microsoft Windows
- USB Protocol and Compliancy
- Storage Protocols: PATA/SATA IDE, NAND, NOR, SDHC/MMC, CF, SSD
- Serial Protocols: PI, I2C, GPIO, RS232, RS485, JTAG, BDM, LCD, SIM
- Crypto, AES256, Biometric Fingerprint Sensors (UPEK / Atrua)
- PCI, WiMax
- Custom HAL, Schedulers and OS design
- GNU GCC/GDB, Mentor Graphic EDGE, eclipse, Microchip, Visual Studio
- Signum JTAG / MAJIK / BDI2000 / ARM IC
- Visual Paradigm
- Custom Agnostic
- ICE / IAR / Pickit
- TOGETHER UML, Rational
Led by a highly respected & experienced manufacturing expert, Memory Experts has spent the last 20 years relentlessly improving our factory and continue to do so.
Our manufacturing processes are now optimised for made-to-measure production and focus on efficiency, quality consistency and lowering costs.
State-of-the-art manufacturing facility in the U.S. enables us to deliver high-performance, ISO-certified, quality-driven specialized electronic components at internationally competitive prices.
- Established lean manufacturing electronics expertise
- World-class manufacturing operation in Southern California, in addition to offshore strategic alliance to select Asian factories
- Fully cross-trained and flexible workforce
- Global purchasing group
- Over-molded cable assemblies
- Complex wiring harnesses including panel assembles and printed circuit boards as part of the harness
- Potting equipment for 2-part epoxy units
- Flexible RF cable assembly
- Military cable assemblies fully compliant with military specifications, commercial and military fiber optic assembles
- Medical cable assemblies
- Fiber optic assemblies
- Fibre channel assembly and testing up to 2.5 GB/s
- Hypot , VSWR, Insertion loss, Capacitance, and Connectivity
- ROHS-compliant and leaded component/soldering capability
- State-of-the-art molding and wire-processing equipment
- Pad printing capability
- Artwork design
- State-of-the-art SMT production lines
- PCBA to 0206
- Hand stuffing for larger components
- BGA and leaded
- Box builds
- HDD sub-assemblies including bracket kits.
- Excellent document control systems
Customers expect high quality and excellent value.
With 99.899% first time pass/yield your products are backed by integrity and operational reliability. Our solutions inspire trust.
Maintaining these standards remains a number one priority at Memory Experts International.
- ISO 9001:2008 certified
- IPC620 certified trainers on staff
- Certified JSTD –001 hand soldering
- Memory testers for module characterization
- Precision measurement microscopes
- Time domain reflectometers
- Logic analyzer / Bus analyzer
- Digital storage oscilloscopes
- Temperature chambers
- PCB rapid-prototyping systems